OFFICIAL RULES & REGULATIONS
Please select which contest or sweepstakes rules to view below.
JAMBA JUICE NATIONAL SOCK DAY SWEEPSTAKES
The following rules constitutes the Official Rules (“Official Rules”) for the Jamba Juice National Sock Day Sweepstakes (“Promotion”). In order to participate in the Promotion, you, the entrant or participant (“Entrant”), agree to be bound by the following Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsors, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion. Winning the Prize (as defined below) is contingent upon fulfilling all of the requirements set forth herein.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. OPEN TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE UNITED STATES AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA WHO ARE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER AT TIME OF ENTRY (WITH PARENTAL CONSENT FOR THOSE UNDER THE AGE OF MAJORITY IN STATE OF RESIDENCE). VOID WERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
1. Promotion Period. The Promotion commences on December 4, 2018 at 8:00 am Eastern Standard Time (“EST”) and ends at 6:00 pm EST on December 4, 2018 (the “Promotion Period”).
2. Sponsors. The Promotion is sponsored by Jamba Juice Franchisor SPV LLC, 5620 Glenridge Drive NE, Atlanta, GA 30342 (“Sponsor”).
This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Instagram or Twitter (collectively the “Social Media Platform”) in accordance with Section 4 below. By entering this Promotion, Entrants release Sponsor and Social Media Platforms, and any of their related entities and officers, directors, employees and agents of each, from any and all claims, losses, liabilities, damages, or injuries arising out of or related to this Promotion or the Prize awarded. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding this Promotion must be directed to the Sponsor and not to Social Media Platforms.
3. Eligibility. The Promotion is open Entrants that upload a picture of their craziest socks with a specified hashtag as described in Section 4 below to a Social Media Platform during the Promotion Period. Employees of Sponsor, individual Jamba Juice stores and Jamba Juice franchisees, and their respective immediate families or persons residing in the same household of such employees, are ineligible to enter and win (collectively, the “Promotion Entities”). “Immediate family members” shall mean parents, step-parents, children, step-children, siblings, step-siblings, or spouses, regardless of where they live. “Household members” shall mean people who share the same residence at least three months a year.
4. How to Enter. To enter, Entrants will post a photo of their craziest socks on Jamba Juice’s Facebook account in the comments section of the post about the Promotion or on Instagram or Twitter using @jambajuice and include #CozyWithJamba and #Sweepstakes (collectively the “Posts”). Sponsor will determine whether Entrant wins a Prize (as defined below). Entrants can win a Prize (as defined below) during the Promotion Period. One Entry per person on one Social Media Platform.
All Entries must be submitted in English. Any Entry that does not comply with the entry requirements, or otherwise with these Official Rules will be void, eliminated and not eligible for consideration. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole and exclusive business judgment to disqualify any Entry that it believes contains inappropriate content, that does not comply with these Official Rules, or that is not consistent with the spirit or theme of the Promotion.
5. Winner Determination and Odds of Winning. The Winners (“Winners”) will be randomly selected from all of the entries received. The odds of winning Prizes are dependent on the number of entries.
6. Promotion Winner Notification. On or about December 11, 2018, Winners (“Winners”) Winners will be notified by Sponsor by direct message on the Social Media Platform that the Winner used for their Entry. Sponsor will tag Winner, if possible, and ask them to direct message Sponsor within seven (7) calendar days. Failure to direct message Sponsor within seven (7) calendar days may result in forfeiture of the Prize. Winners must follow instructions given by Sponsor or its designated agent. Awarding any Prize is subject to verification of Winner’s eligibility and full compliance with these Official Rules. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a Prize with prize of equal or greater value. If a Winner is deemed ineligible for any other reason in Sponsor’s sole discretion, the Winner will be disqualified and forfeit a Prize.
7. Promotion Prizes. The Prizes are listed below (collectively the “Prizes”) and will be awarded in connection with this Promotion as follows: Twelve (12) Jamba Juice gift cards to twelve Winners; Four from Facebook, Four from Instagram and Four from Twitter Posts.
Approximate retail value (“ARV”) of Prizes: $20.00 gift card to each Winner for a total of $240.00.
8. General Prize Limitations and Conditions. Sponsor shall have no liability to Winner in the event that Winner fails to use the Prize by its expiration date, if any. The Prize is awarded "AS IS". Sponsor offers no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied (including, without limitation, quality, merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose) in connection with this Promotion or the Prize. Prize details and availability are subject to change, in which case a prize of equal or greater value may be substituted at Sponsor's sole discretion. Prizes consist only of the item listed herein, are non-transferable, with no cash redemption, substitution or extension except at Sponsor's sole discretion. All prizes may (or may not) be awarded, in the sole discretion of Sponsor. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of the Winner, the entry will be deemed submitted by the holder of the Program account. Federal, state, or local taxes on Prizes, if any and any other costs, fees or expenses not listed above are the sole responsibility of the Winner. Sponsor or its designated agent may issue an IRS Tax Form 1099 to the Winners for Prizes with an ARV of $600 or more.
10. Mobile Disclosure. If Entrant opts to use his/her wireless mobile device in connection with the Promotion, depending on his/her phone’s capabilities, standard text messaging rates or data charges may apply according to the terms and conditions of his/her services agreement with the wireless carrier. Other charges may apply (such as normal airtime and carrier charges) and may appear on Entrant’s mobile phone bill or be deducted from Entrant’s prepaid account balance. Wireless carriers’ rate plans may vary, and Entrant should contact his/her wireless carrier for more information on messaging rate plans and charges relating to his/her participation in this Promotion.
11. Release of Liability; Indemnification. All Entrants agree to hold harmless and release the Jamba Juice Franchisor SPV LLC, and each of its parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, officers, directors, agents, employees, and all others associated with the development and execution of this Promotion from any and all liability with respect to or in any way arising from this Promotion and acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prizes, including but not limited to liability for personal injury, bodily injury including wrongful death, damage to property, and damage or loss of any other kind. Sponsor is not responsible for quality or utility of any prizes. Sponsor is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by Web-site users or App-users, by any of the equipment or programming associated with or used in the Promotion, or by any technical or human error that may occur in the processing of submissions in the Promotion. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any error; omission; interruption; deletion; defect; delay in operation or transmission; communications-line failure; theft, destruction, unauthorized access to, or alteration of entries. Sponsor is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines; computer online systems, servers, or providers; computer equipment; computer software application; or failure of entry on account of technical problems. Sponsor is not responsible for user cheating or fraud by any Entrants. Any activities intended to disrupt or interfere with the proper play of the Promotion or to defraud Sponsor in any way will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. Entrants who engage in any of the foregoing activities will be disqualified and will forfeit any prizes won. If, for any reason, the Promotion is not capable of running as planned, due to, but without limitation, infection by computer virus, worm, or bugs; tampering; unauthorized intervention; fraud; technical failures; or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor, that in the sole opinion of Sponsor, could corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Promotion, Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Promotion.
12. Other Terms.
A. As a condition of participating in this Promotion, Entrant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively by arbitration in a location selected solely by Sponsor. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will Entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney fees, other than Entrant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e., costs associated with entering this Promotion), and Entrant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
B. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. Should any provision of these Official Rules be deemed unenforceable or invalid, the other provisions of these Official Rules shall remain in full force and effect. In the event that this Promotion is challenged by any legal or regulatory authority (including but not limited to any federal or state governmental authority), Sponsor reserves the right to discontinue or modify the Promotion, as applicable, or to disqualify any Entrants residing in any affected geographic areas, as applicable. In such event, Sponsor shall have no liability to any Entrants who are disqualified due to such an action. These Official Rules are subject to change without notice as determined by the Sponsor.
13. Request for Names of Prize Winner and Official Rules. For confirmation of winner and/or a copy of these Official Rules, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to Jamba Juice National Sock Day Sweepstakes, Attn: Legal Department 5620 Glenridge Drive NE, Atlanta, GA 30342. All requests for a copy of the Official Rules and the name of Prize Winner must be made by January 11, 2019. Please note on the front left-hand corner of the outer envelope whether the request is for “Official Rules” or “Prize Winners.”